My name’s Timo, I’m a freelance Product Owner and User Experience Consultant with more than 20 years of expert knowledge in the digital industries.
I’m based in Hanover, Germany, working from remote as well as travelling to my clients’ headquarters to work very closely with the people there.
Outside of work I am a proud father of two wonderful boys, owner of a loyal Rhodesian Ridgeback, and an enthusiastic cook. Besides this, I love typography and photography. Did I mention that I’m a boxer, too?
Let’s see what other’s have told
“All of us were impressed with the quality of your work. It‘s really in a class of its own, in terms of design and ease of use. Well done! When you decide to start a fan club, I’d like to be president. What can I say … It rocks!”
Steve Woolcock, Technology Evangelist — Apple
“It is a real pleasure working with you. Always quick, clear and without problems!”
Fabrice Abrigo, Project Manager — GFT
“Yeah!” Heinz Beeck, Director — Deutsche Bank
My daily toolbox
- Whiteboard, flipchart, scissors, pen and paper (Brainstorming)
- Slack, Jira, Confluence, HP ALM, Trello (Tracking & Collaboration)
- Scrum, Kanban, BDD, V-Model, Waterfall (Frameworks & practices)
- Sketch, Photoshop, Inkscape (Design)
- InVision, Axure, Balsamic (Prototyping)
- TYPO3, Magnolia, WordPress (Content Management)
- SVN, Git, Bitbucket (Version Control)
- UML, BPMN (Modeling)
Last but not least, some achievements
- Payments Awards: Nominated for Best Online Payments Solution (Consumer) (2017)
- 1. Place PASS-Online-Banking Award in the category “Usability” (2012 & 2010)
- FST Awards “Best Use of IT in Retail Banking (Intl.)” (2010)